Friday, August 7, 2009

..Some..day


Since I was young, I always fantasized big cars,the Esteems(then),the Audis ,BMWs and Skodas now. But whenever I asked my dad to buy a car he used to say he could only buy a motorcycle and its my duty to buy my own car ,Though I used to feel disappointed initially, later I felt I would drive an Esteem someday. My dad had a motorcycle( Hero honda Cd 100) since I was born,every time there was a change in the motor cycle seat color so that we wouldn't get bored of it.We used to intensely discuss for hours together on what color we need to give it,after a lot of hustle and tussle three of us(dad,bro and myself) used to take the motorcycle and give it in a garage beside the police station and eagerly wait for that cheetah skin seat to be put on it .The feeling of sitting on a cheetah is inexplicable!

The long rides sitting on the tank holding my brother and my mom at back we four used to go to our village,and I was always proud that my father was the only person in the family who owned a bike,and added to it who knows even tripling.I used to love the gyaan he used to give me on overtaking huge containers,avoiding the muddy pools,the stray dogs,the uphill gear theories,one hand riding.

Recently he bought a Pulsar and asked me to drive,initially dad was apprehensive of sitting at my back and when I forced him to he agreed to it.after reaching home he told me " You drive a lot better than ur dad!"

No comments: