Saturday, November 14, 2009

ok, m still ALIVE!


Yea, folks m still existing on this planet very much! There have been numerous incidents which I thought of writing on my blog ,but to get my lazy ass to type a few words was a real pain and I finally forgot about my blog, once in a while when i remembered it was again the same deal.

Ok ,I know you wouldn't give a damn for why I wasn't there anyways I will just paint a faint picture of whats been happening in my life.

I got placed in a company,hope I will join it if it doesn't ditch me .
I have become a better Atheist, I mean I'm in a position to put forward strong arguments in my favor.
Saturdays are being spent on Mansion House .
Sundays are lost in Saturdays excitement.
I became more lazy and put on 2 kg.
No great strides on opposite sex front
I became a movie buff ,yea who wouldn't with a 320GB HD?
and got addicted to facebook,rgv's blog , I learnt a great deal about famous philosophers on existentialism.
I have tried to learn guitar but the plan was in dust instantly hopefully it gets fulfilled in holidays.
I again forgot Kiran's B'day.
but got more into hard rock and discovered some really cool bands.
coming new year is again going to be flooded with lot of resolutions folks..

No comments: