Sunday, April 5, 2009

Into the future



For all those of you who are eager or not even bothered about how the future would here's the glimpse of your vision 20x0 folks.

There are several predictions of which I'll mention some
prediction1: Sex with Aliens
prediction2:Women remain to be powerful as of now and still dominate men
prediction3:The whole economy would solely depend on women.

1. In the future Aliens would be among us and all you perverts who accidentally came to this blog by typing "sex" on Google and the others ( the brilliants) who regularly follow my blog yea you heard it right. I'm not just proposing this argument blindly because just look around you and you'll see how sex hungry people are,OK pervert I'll explain it in your own language .All the modern developments would be centered around women.

TV: to look at women prettier than those at home
VCD: look other guy seducing women
Car: To go for dates
Printing press: To draw your attention towards hot women
clothes: Not to draw more than one woman's attention because you would again feel sad for a poor performance while handling two at a time
Food: so that you can date until you survive.
Education: without which you can't read Play boy mate!
Medical field: To aid your performance and cash on your weaknesses.

So, people would be starving for sex,and then our alien friends would obviously provide a way out to satisfy the hunger.

The conversation between Alien and a human :
alien: hey sexy! i like your muscles.
human: oh that's natural, ummmmm can I touch that?
alien: yea, but that doesn't sexually arouse me.
human: but it looks soft and very bright I think I should proceed with that.
alien:I have done the same thing 3000 years ago when I was a human you moron.

No comments: