Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Pressure vent..


I'm a lazy bum yet I feel I can work my ass off if I wish.
I'm an idiot yet I sometimes feel the world has a majority of them.
I don't stick to anything , may it be relations,movies ,books,studies,food,booze,chicks,dress,I just get bored so easily that I drift away and start doing something else..I think I was a dog in my earlier life..
I wanna do many things..sexy things, boring things,"wow dude" kinda things, "you are unbelievable!!" kinda stuff, "Fuck you!" stuff," ass -hole" stuff(Hindi), "ummm..ummm" stuff .."aah..aah" things too mostly but where's the time dude?

I came across an interesting question recently " what would you do if you got an extra hour every day? i.e25 hrs.."??When I was imaging what I would do I found that no matter how many extra hours are awarded I will still be the same silly guy,There is something fundamentally wrong with this entire world..may be evolution I guess .In the process of evolution people turned out to be more serious,may be after some 100 years people would see smile only in the photographs and think "Awww..what an awful expression these ancestors have?"

Why do people have serious faces? Why not every be like Joker in Batman,yea I don't mind the scars after all.
How come people like Rahul Gandhi come straight into politics and try to make this country a heaven? He is a college drop out,has done nothing except carrying the tag Gandhi, and how long are these people gonna vote based on the caste ,religgion and incentives?every day when I read about the Election issues in the paper I get frustrated.
These people never change,may be some Indian Hitler should come and set the things straight I'm fed up seeing the hungry mouths,deserted lands, dry tongues,empty bowels,corrupted hands,jobless youth, dying children.

1 comment:

Josh said...

I understand your vent da. But perhaps, you should get your facts right before you publish stuff. As I seem to gather, Rahul Gandhi actually works a lot in Amethi although he can comfortably be partying elsewhere on the world.

That's not our problem anyways. You really think painting a smile on face makes people better? Karthik, the Joker is one of the most depressed and unbalanced character in movies.

I'm getting a little worried for you dude.. Is something wrong going on?